Document Storage / Archive Storage
Request a quotation now
From archiving and document storage to electronic data management and digitally coded retrieval systems, Britannia Robbins can provide storage solutions for the present and future.
In these days of rising office costs and an increasing requirement for business to maintain accurate, long-term records, contracting out document storage makes sense. Britannia Robbins offer this service to provide their customers with an efficient and reliable way of storing and retrieving business records.
- Releases Valuable office space
- Provides fast, accurate retrieval
- Bar code system offers complete audit trail to prevent errors
- Saves time & money
- Releases management and administrative personnel for other vital functions
- Provides regular reports for document identification
- Future proof – systems can be adapted for changing technology
- Scalable – companies can start at any level and expand as their business requirements change
- Forms a vital part of disaster recovery plans
How it works
Britannia Robbins can offer a basic level of Archive Storage for documents. This allows companies to place boxed documents in long term storage and retrieve them if called upon to do so.
Or you may wish to take it a step further to include Records management. This is a comprehensive storage and retrieval system of individual files or documents which may be in intermittent or even regular use. These would include commercial documents, legal papers, hospital records, financial accounts, etc. All documents may be called off when needed and delivered within a few hours.
Delivery & Collection Service
We can offer a collection and delivery service upon your request from 1 file to many cartons.
We also stock Tape-Less archive cartons that are very easy to assemble and very sturdy Designed totally for storing files box on box and moving frequently.
Download our Document Storage Brochure